Dr. Cassinelli and Dr. Shanker are both widely published authors. Below is a short list of their publications.
- Weltman B, Vig KW, Fields HW, Shanker S, Kaizar EE. Root resorption associated with orthodontic tooth movement: a systematic review. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2010 Apr;137(4):462-76; discussion 12A. Review. PubMed PMID: 20362905.
- Potts B, Shanker S, Fields HW, Vig KW, Beck FM. Dental and skeletal changes associated with Class II surgical-orthodontic treatment. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2009 May;135(5):566.e1-7; discussion 566-7. PubMed PMID: 19409333.
- Troy BA, Shanker S, Fields HW, Vig K, Johnston W. Comparison of incisor inclination in patients with Class III malocclusion treated with orthognathic surgery or orthodontic camouflage. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2009 Feb;135(2):146.e1-9; discussion 146-7. PubMed PMID: 19201319.
- Maple JR, Vig KW, Beck FM, Larsen PE, Shanker S. A comparison of providers' and consumers' perceptions of facial-profile attractiveness. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005 Dec;128(6):690-6; quiz 801. PubMed PMID: 16360907.
- Bentele MJ, Vig KW, Shanker S, Beck FM. Efficacy of training dental students in the index of orthodontic treatment need. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2002 Nov;122(5):456-62. Erratum in: Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2003 Aug;124(2):177. PubMed PMID: 12439472.
- Cassinelli AG, Firestone AR, Beck FM, Vig KW. Factors associated with orthodontists' assessment of difficulty. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2003 May;123(5):497-502. PubMed PMID: 12750666.
- Cassinelli AG, Porter S, Miller M, Beeman CS. (1993): Regulation of polyamine transport during murine vibrissae morphogenesis. J. Dent. Res. 72: 169.
- Brantley WA, Webb CS, Soto UI, Wu Q, Cassinelli AG. (1998): X-ray diffraction and Vickers hardness of titaniu-containing orthodontic wires. J. Dent. Res. 77 (Special Issue A): 109, Abstract No. 24.